March 3, 2007

So...

So I haven't posted anything in nearly a month. Main reason is because my entire (professional) future will be defined by the competitive exams I'll be taking in 2 weeks and again in 7 weeks. So I'm beyond stressed out.
I could definitely take a little time to write posts, but I can't seem to find topics other than the exams, and I really don't think that's interesting. But I do miss writing in here, so I think (I think a lot these days, don't I) that I'll try to write small posts every day, and keep it very simple. Fortune cookies type of posts!
So there!

3 comments:

Matt said...

Good luck with your competitive exams! I always find that this time of year can get a little crazy, so be sure to keep yourself sane.

Anonymous said...

wow!
you are back again!:)))

YannDos said...

Wow, ça doit être un énorme gateau pour contenir ce genre de message...
Bon courage pour les exams.