January 7, 2007

The irony of it all

The most apprehensive individuals will notice that I was away from my blog for a number of rotations. And the most inquisitive of them will wonder what went through that brain of mine during all that time.
Well, something happened that I know will change the course of history. I have at last decided to acknowledge a fundamental feature of my psyche. My friends and family, nay, everyone around me has tried to make me own the truth about myself for as long as I can remember, and I have restlessly denied it with might and main. Indeed to acknowledge it is to accept it, and with that come tremendous responsibilities towards the world and towards myself.
The truth is, dear reader, that I am a genius.
I can almost hear my friends' sigh of relief, as I decide to take on this burden and face the consequences. A genius does not fail. I will not fail!

Well well, time for my medication. And so I leave you. :p





"The megalomaniac differs from the narcissist by the fact that he wishes to be powerful rather than charming, and seeks to be feared rather than loved. To this type belong many lunatics and most of the great men of history."
[Bertrand Russell]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you overworked?hope you not!
a genius does not fail!
yes,it’s cool!

Matt said...

Glad to see that you are accepting of your status as a genius. One has to have faith in oneself, it's true!